Our family faces challenges with food allergies as we have a member with diagnosed celiac disease, a member with undiagnosed celiac and dairy intolerance, and a member with nut allergies. Food is very important to us and we spent a lot of time, energy and money on feeding our family the best way possible.
We garden, we source locally and we cook at home a lot to fill our family’s food needs. You’ll find our recipes – all gluten free – and our tactics for eating well while staying on a budget on the www.earthtoeats.com website.
You will see the following family members mentioned on this website:
- Dad – Scott, wizard behind www.thepermaculturepodcast.com
- Mom – Shawn Marie, Skeeball queen and geographer behind www.amusementparkmom.com
- Big Sister – Skeetr, currently serving in the US Military, age 20
- Medium Sister – Fuzz, currently trying to lose her first tooth, age 6
- Brother – Bub, the master construction whiz, age 5
- Bobby – black and white cat who likes to play tag, age 4
- Howard – orange cat who likes to catch Bobby, age 2
- Hermies – 3 hermit crabs named Skeetr, Fuzz and Bub, age ?
- The Pirahnas – 2 very large gold fish with no specific names, age 4
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them on the blog.
Enjoy the website!
The Mann Family